CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Freitag


Many people should know by now that I am going to Australia this November. My roommate Tori and I are going to explore and play Australia and New Zealand for 4 weeks. To prepare for this adventure, I have been needing a Freitag backpack. Most likely I will have to order one online from their website. However, through Tori I discovered that there is one store in Austin that carries these wonderful swiss made waterproof bags of various sizes, each individually unique created from recycled tarps, seatbelts, airbags, and bicycle inner tubes. This south congress store, Service Menswear, did in fact have 5 bags left in stock, never to carry anymore. They did not have any backpacks, however with the 40% off clearance price I could not resist the temptation to pick up one in an available style. Be sure to check out FREITAG, so you can get hooked too!

3 comments:

Steve said...

Tomorrow is Friday (Freitag). Today is Thursday (Donnerstag). Isn't there a Donnerstag bag?

Tif-Ani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tif-Ani said...

Haha. Freitag is the last name of the brothers that conceptualized this product. :)